What we are looking for…
Gomae Meal Prep. is looking for someone who wants consistent hours Sunday and Monday for 4-10 hours a day. On long weekends we work Tuesdays. We need a delivery driver/ fulfillment person who has their own vehicle and phone. This person will be paid a consistent hourly wage and have the perks of at cost meals.
Gomae is a start up with the mission to make healthy and sustainable food more accessible. We partner with some of the most sustainable restaurants in the city to deliver meals to our subscribers throughout the greater Vancouver area. Our zero waste delivery system ensures we leave a positive impact on our earth.
We are looking for a person to fill a part time role with consistent hours on Sundays and Mondays for about 4-10 hours a day. There are two shifts:
- Morning shift starting at around 10 am and going to about 5 pm.
- Afternoon/evening shift starting at 2 pm or after your full time job and going to about 9:30 pm.
This person would need their own vehicle and phone with data. The driver would start at our depot in Vancouver (Near Queen Elizabeth Park) help fulfill orders into cooler bags. Each driver is given their delivery route and schedule via our driver app. From there the driver exchanges this weeks cooler bag for last weeks at deliver location and ends at our depot.
- $20/ hour while driving or fulfilling (Driver responsible for own gas expenses, usually our drivers average $17.50 or so)
- Meals at cost
Start Date: September 2019
Timeline: We can offer consistent work and hope to hire someone for the long term
- Professional - able to interact with customers in a clear manner
- Attention to detail - this person should want to do a good job
- Genuine - loves to be themselves
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org sharing a bit about you. Please attach a copy of your resume. Looking forward to hearing from you.
If this position does not sound like a good fit for you right now, please pass it along to someone who you think would be a great fit. Thanks!